Description du Poste
EU Workflow Analyst
Description de l’emploi: DESCRIPTION
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
We are looking for an exceptional analyst who is passionate about the Customer Experience, who thinks/acts globally, who has the ability to contribute major new innovations in the industry and who is a strong communicator and networker to build successful working relationships not only within his own site but across the EU network to join us as a EU Workflow Analyst in Edinburgh, Cork or Rabat for the EU Customer Networks. Please submit your application in English.
The ideal candidate will possess both an optimization background that enables him/her to manage quantitative planning and a demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically about customer service initiatives. He/she will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis.
The Workflow Analyst is responsible for ensuring multiple CS sites meet service levels by staffing planning, work mix blending and call queue adjustments, and overall management of workflow across the CS network.
The Workflow Analyst is responsible for supporting and enhancing the performance of all sites within his/her portfolio with respect to optimal staffing of Customer Advocates. The Workflow Analyst is primarily responsible for creating and maintaining schedules for Customer Service Associates (CSAs) to achieve service levels and productivity goals for the site. The Workflow Analyst will collaborate with key business partners and stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement of workforce utilization and service levels. He/She should also react to changes in daily/weekly/Monthly call volumes and handling times by determining the required staffing level changes to ensure delivery of service levels. The successful candidate will be an analytical problem solver who is comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
The Workflow Analyst will be able to demonstrate exceptional customer experience, a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, and motivation and an ability to manage communication and relations with multiple stakeholders including but not limited to Site Operations, Capacity planning teams, Facilities team like IT and Transportation, HR and ERC (Employee Resource Center) team, Training team and workflow teams from other Internal and Outsourcing sites.
Primary Job Functions:
· Create and accurately maintain CSA shift schedules ensuring that shifts are optimally planned to meet the sites short term forecast requirements and SLs (Service Levels)
· Monitoring actual staffing levels against plan and taking the relevant corrective actions as required like OT (Over Time) calls, Cross skill support, shrinkage, shift changes to improve service levels
· Effectively plan and monitor CSA adherence to assigned schedule
· Effectively plan non-productive activities
· Monitor adherence to AHT (Average Handling Time), AUX (non-productive time limits) and CSA productivity and escalate any areas for development or recognition
· Maintain CSA skill matrix for the site, Management of CSA profiles in the ACD (Automated Call Distribution) system, Seating and Transportation Plan for site and skills
· Connect and network with all relevant stake-holders, including but not limited to operations management, process improvement/quality assurance/customer experience/delivery experience teams
· Work in partnership with the Capacity Planning team to build strong relationships and drive consistency, and automation of the process.
· Support Workflow Manager and Operations manager by maintaining accurate records of planned and required headcount in each of the skills/OU/Mediums week over week. Keeps track of skills wise movements and Attrition to support Workflow Manager and Operations manager in making decisions about internal movements/Job postings and Hiring plan.
· Responsible for Automating and maintaining reports to be used in reporting on service level misses. Also, automates tool that will enable completion of root cause analysis and production of corrective action plans for SL misses
· Develop self-service solutions for Workflow’s primary stakeholders to reduce administrative overhead and increase time for value-adding activities, making the whole team more scalable and fit for future challenges.
Please submit your application in English.
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experiences
· Experience in planning, time and project management with the ability to deal with multiple demands on time and deal with ambiguity
· Advanced analytical skills and should provide analysis support on project and new initiatives
· Innovative and creative in finding solutions/ designing improved methods, systems and processes
· High attention to detail and ability to deep dive, identify root causes of variances; further execute solutions once identified
· Ability to provide sound advice and effective communication with stakeholders, should have interest and ability to work on cross-departmental process-improvement initiatives and projects
· Understanding of workforce management programs
· Expert in Excel
· Fluent in written/read English. Please submit your application in English.
· Excellent knowledge of Amazon policies and procedures